Welcome to Compcrete!
OWNERSHIP & COPYRIGHT::
- Copyright in all information, material and logos (hereinafter referred to generally as "material") made available through this website is protected by both national and international intellectual property laws.
- Accordingly, any unauthorised copying, reproduction, retransmission, distribution, dissemination, sale, publication, broadcast or other circulation, or exploitation of this material will constitute an infringement of such protection.
- The copyright in all material vesting in Compcrete published on this website shall continue to vest in Compcrete.
- Without derogating from the aforegoing, Compcrete hereby authorises you to view, copy, download to a local drive, print and distribute the content of this website, or any part thereof, provided that:
- -such content is used for information purposes only;
- -such content is used for non-commercial purposes. You are expressly prohibited from incorporating any of Compcrete's proprietary material from this website in any other work, publication or website either of your own or belonging to any third party;
- -any reproduction of Compcrete proprietary material from this website or portion thereof must include this notice in its entirety.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of their owners.
- Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trademark without the written permission of the owner thereof.
- The copyright in any press clippings included in this website vests in the persons who originally published such articles and may not be reproduced without the written consent of such publishers.
- Such articles are reproduced on this web-page with the kind permission of the publishers thereof.
- No right, title or interest in any proprietary material contained in this website is granted to you hereunder.
- NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS
- This information is provided by Compcrete "as is" and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including (but not limited to) any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, or non-infringement. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies.
- NO LICENCES
- Please understand that Compcrete must protect its intellectual property, including patents, trademarks and copyrights.
- Accordingly, please appreciate that no license to Compcrete's intellectual property, or the intellectual property of third parties, has been granted by this Website.
Copyright 2002-2005. All Rights Reserved.