Saflec Access Control
SACS (an acronym for Saflec Access Control System) (the Saflec flagship product) is a primarily offline system. This means that all access decisions are made locally by the controller that handles the door. There are many advantages to this method including:
- If the PC is inoperative for any reason, the access control still works.
- The network between the controllers need not be as reliable or as fast.
- Response times at the door are improved.
- Because the network need not be as fast, it is possible to run the system country-wide across a company WAN.
- It is however possible to take PC based online control of selected hardware through an extension interface to allow for unusual tests, or to allow for future expansions. This increases the flexibility of the system greatly, as there is almost no limit to the tasks or tests that can be performed by a suitably skilled programmer.
- BSFace Facial & RFID T&A and A&C Identification Terminal.
- BSFace series of multi-biometric identification time attendance products adopts Biosecurity latest BIO600 platform with biosecurity face 5.0 and large capacity memory. BSFace series integrated 630MHZ high speed Biosecurity Multi-Bio processor and high definition infrared camera which enables users identification in the dark enviroment.The appearance of BSFace series are designed by Germany professional design company according to the view of human engineering. All operations BSFace device are designed to be finished on the 4.3 inches TFT touch screen .Multi-model communications includes RS232/485,TCP/IP,optional WIFI or GPRS .Optional built-in 2000 mAh battery eliminates the trouble of power-cut.
- TouchStar Mini, TouchStar, TouchStar SOHO, Flush Mount with Barantec Keypad and Barcode Reader.
- TouchStar Fingerprint Devices – Fingerprint identification and authentication.
- TouchStar Device Management – Communication and manipulation software for TouchStar Fingerprint Device.
- RainCheck – check if staff is where they are supposed to be at work.
- Access Control – Existing sites integrating TouchStar with Access Control systems and devices.
- Time & Attendance – Existing sites using TouchStar combined with the Sentri Systems Turbo Time.
Dahua Stand Alone DVR
- New standard for entry level DVR with high performance and competitive price.
- H.264 compression algorithm ideal for standalone DVR.
- Realtime live display with 720P high definition.
- 100 fps recording for CIF and special channel D1(4CIF) realtime recording.
- Dual encoding streams flexible for network transmission and mobile phone monitoring.
- Pentaplex function: live, recording, playback, backup & remote access.
- 4 channel simultaneous playback.
- Smart video detection: motion detection, camera blank, video loss.
- Smart camera settings: privacy masking, camera lock, color setting and title display.
- With Dahua Speed Dome, support 3D intelligent positioning.
- Alarm triggering screen tips, buzzer, PTZ preset, e-mail, FTP upload.
- Powerful network software: built-in web server, multi-DVR client, MSS(mobile phone surveillance software) & CMS.
DSC Security Products
- DSC offers the most advanced protection for people and possessions. It can alert you when children return from school, distinguish pets from intruders, adjust lighting, heating and air conditioning, and minimize the chance of false alarms. Imagine a system that provides convenience, comfort and dynamic control. That’s PowerSeries from DSC.
- DSC is a leading manufacturer of intrusion alarm systems and detection devices in North America and around the world.
- DSC motion detectors provide a superior analysis of detected signals through digital processing. Pet owners are protected from false alarms through Vertical Beam Shaping (VBS), a technology that provides pet immunity up to 60 lbs (27 kg). Acuity™ glassbreak detectors feature built-in intelligence that makes them “smart” enough to recognize the sound of breaking glass from other common sounds found in the home.
- DSC alarm communicators create fully supervised security solutions between protected premises and monitoring stations.* Simple-to-installT-Link internet alarm communicators (TL300, TL250 and TL150) save you money by taking advantage of your existing network to provide secure communications over a private network (LAN/WAN) or the internet.GSM universal wireless alarm communicators can be used in a backup or primary role and are ideal for those not using a traditional landline(POTS) or are using Voice over IP (VoIP).
- The convenience and flexibility of wireless components add value to any DSC security package. These multi-purpose wireless devices can be used to arm/disarm security systems from a distance, be programmed to trigger garage door openers or activate a panic alarm.
UTC Fire & Security
- UTC Fire & Security is a global leader in fire safety and security solutions that help protect people, property, and assets the world over. Through a broad portfolio of leading brand products.
- ZP2 Analogue Addressable Networkable with the 1X Conventional panels, yet compatible with the Ziton ZP3 devices, the new ZP2 Series fits perfectly into the gap between large conventional systems and mid-sized addressable. Versatile and user friendly this panel is a welcomed additon to the new fire panel range from UTC.
- 1X Conventional Range ZP1 life safety control panels offer the speed of high-end intelligent processing in configurations that deliver an uncomplicated solution for small to mid-sized conventional applications. Compatible with both Ziton and Apollo detectors the 1X range is ideal for both new installations and retro-fits of existing systems.
1 loop and 2 loop versions available with upgrade option to 4 loops. 40, 24 or 20 LED Zone indicator cards available. Ethernet and USB programmable with 4 Email notification accounts.